Meal planning can be a challenge for many families. When, for instance, both parents work and the teenage children have a hectic schedule of classes, homework, and athletic practices, the challenge of meal planning can seem overwhelming. If you and your family find it challenging to make sure that you have the right groceries for the meals that you want to serve, you might decide to take advantage of some of the latest conveniences. Deciding to order from an online meat market, for instance, is a decision that can help you budget your monthly meals and be ready with the ingredients that you need to serve great food to your family.
When was the last time that you spend an entire week eating at home? Are you the kind of family that eats out more than you eat at your own kitchen table. Finding the right resources like a convenient online meat market can help you find the solution you have been looking for when it comes to planning and preparing meals for your family.
How Much Time Do You Spend Planning Your Family’s Weekly Meals?
Bulk meat packages and other kinds of online options help families prepare for meals days, weeks, and even months in advance. In fact, by ordering from an online meat market you can get the most expensive part of your meal budgeted and paid for, and the weekly grocery shopping only has to cover the less expensive parts of your meal.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the industry that provides everything from online steak bundles to proteins that meet the sustainability requests of a growing number of Americans:
- Containing all eight essential amino acids needed for the growth and maintenance of our bodies, animal protein is usually of high quality, c
- The average American consumed approximately 198 pounds of meat in the year 2014, according to data from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
- 60 billion was the total value of U.S. cattle and calf production in the year 2015.
- 91% of beef farms and ranches in the U.S. are family-owned.
- There are 913,246 total cattle and calf operations in the U.S., according to the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association.
- More than 70% of American households will engage in online food shopping within the next 10 years, according to Nielsen’s The Digitally Engaged Food Shopper report.
If you are ready to take a more organized approach to your family’s meal planning, ordering from an online meat market may be the perfect solution.