Work days can seem very long. The mornings are exhausting, the lunch time meetings can seen never ending, and the end of the day can be a real struggle. Fortunately, many employers realize the importance and the value of providing coffee systems for work. Whether it is a single cup coffee machine for the office or an office coffee delivery service, it is important for employers to realize the role that caffeine plays in the life of many of their workers.
And while some workers simply need one cup of coffee to get them started in the morning, there are other workers who drink coffee several times during the day. Making a plan for a complimentary or an affordable office coffee vendor can help you make sure that you provide your workers with the caffeine that they need without having to leave the building.
In fact, many workers look forward to sharing their first cup of coffee in the morning and a long conversation with coworkers before they ever even start their day. And while it may seem that these coffee chats are merely social, it is important to realize that these relationships help support many of the tasks and work assignments that are an essential part of the work day.
Consider some of these statistics about the coffee drinking habits of Americans and the impact that the coffee market has on the nation’s economy:
- Out of the recommended intake of 20 to 38 grams, one cup of coffee represents a contribution of 1.8 grams of fiber.
- Some of the latest research shows that 200 mg of caffeine can help a person identify words and phrases faster than he or she could do without coffee.
- 54% of Americans over the age 18 indicate that they drink coffee every day.
- 3.1 cups is the average average amount of coffee a U.S. coffee drinker consumes in a day.
- 62% of respondents indicated that they had at least a cup of coffee the previous day.
- 46% of U.S. workers indicate that coffee helps them stay productive at work.
Supplying the right coffee systems for work can help make sure that workers are able to have the energy that they need to get through the day. They also allow some workers to slow down for a few minutes and make sure that check in with the people who they work with on a day to day basis.